We greatly appreciate your interest in donating to Covenant Children's
Hospital. While we accept all donations, we would ask that you review
our Wishlist to ensure that what is being donated meets the needs of our
patients and families.
Click here for the most current wishlist.
Please watch the video below regarding donation guidelines
- To prevent spreading germs to keep our patients happy and healthy, all
donated items must be new
- Media items must have a rating suitable for all ages (no rated “R”
movies or rated “M” videogames)
- We do not distribute toys that might be perceived as violent (guns, swords,
bows and arrows, etc.)
- Please do not gift wrap your donation. This makes it easier for us to match
items with the right child
- We cannot accept food, candy, handmade items, latex balloons or riding toys
- Due to privacy, safety and infection control policies, gifts may not be
delivered directly to patients. Our Child Life Specialists will determine
what toys are age and developmentally appropriate for patients and distribute
them on your behalf
Please note: Our Community Visitor program is on HOLD due to COVID-19.
We love welcoming community visitors in our hospital. However, our primary
focus is on the health and wellbeing of our patients and their families.
Due to dietary restrictions, privacy concerns, etc. we require any group
or individuals wishing to visit the hospital to complete an application
and receive prior approval. Please be sure to thoroughly read the requirements
in the application to ensure your event events meets the requirements
of the hospital. And thank you for your interest in supporting Covenant
Children's - our patients and our families.