Outpatient Infusion Center
Infusion therapy is the delivery of medication and nutrition directly into
the veins, also known as intravenous or IV administration.
Infusions play an important role in the treatment of many diseases. The
Infusion Center at Covenant Children's provides infusion-based therapies
for patients in Neurology, Rheumatology, and other clinics. Our outpatient
location allows easy access with conviently located ground lot parking.
The Infusion Center is an outpatient unit that provides non-oncology infusion
services to patients. We offer semi-private treatment areas to give patients
the choice to have privacy or connect socially with others receiving treatment.
Infusion times range from 30 minutes to 6 hours depending on the treatment.
The Infusion Center offers:
- Highly-skilled nursing staff and on-site nurse practitioners
- Access to advanced infusion therapies for complex medical conditions
- Centralized prior authorization services for the purpose of insurance approvals
- Comfortable recliners
- Internet access and individual TVs
- Warm blankets, upon request
Infusions are provided by a team of specialized nurses and pharmacists.
Questions about services, an appointment, etc.? You can reach us at (806) 725-7740