Current COVID Info
Scroll down for most current guidance documents such as Visitor Policy,
Time Off Due to COVID, etc.
Recent Changes/Things to Be Aware Of
- 1/4/22: Masking and Shielf Policy Updated
- 1/3/22: Caregiver "Swab and Go" testing at CCH has resumed operation
- details below
- 10/15/21: Caregiver "Swab and Go" testing at CCH has closed due
to declining caregiver demand
9/30: By this date caregivers must either be vaccinated and have shown
proof of vaccination or signed a declination. Those who decline will be
required to comply with masking and other infection prevention requirements
in accordance with facility policy.
- Employees vaccinated by Caregiver Health require no action.
If you were vaccinated outside Caregiver Health - such as at a community
pharmacy, CVS/Walgreens, etc. - please email a photo of your documentation
(front and back) with your legal name, employee ID #, and date of birth to
Caregiver Health by Sept 30th
- If you decline the vaccination, you do not need to fill out the attestation.
Filling out a request for medical or religion exemption may be turned
down by Providence reviewed but Covenant is not currently requiring that
caregivers be vaccinated or have an exemption.
Read more about our COVID vaccination policy at:
Caregiver Cohabitation Guidance updated
- 8/23: FDA grants non-Emergency Use Authorization approval to Pfizer COVID vaccine
- 8/18: FDA and CDC endorse booster shots of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines,
beginning Sept 20th
8/16: "Swab and Go" Caregiver Testing resumed at Covenant Children's
Kite Entrance 9am-12pm Monday-Saturday. Please follow
- 8/13 FDA and CDC approve booster shots of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines for
narrowly defined immunocompromised individuals (affects 3% of population)
- 8/10: Visitor policy changed to 2 visitors for non-COVID patients and 1
vistior (18+) for COVID patients.
- 7/20: Due to recent guidance and the rise in the Delta variant, Covenant
is back to requiring masks be worn at all times when around others - even
if everyone is vaccinated.
Most Current Guidances
Please note that some links will require you to login using your Active
Directory/Windows login in order to access SharePoint and Lucidoc hosted
Caring for COVID Patients / Normalization of COVID
Due to low COVID census and the ability to care for COVID patients on regular
units, with little risk when following proper standards of care, CCH begun
on 2/5 the process of normalizing care of COVID patients by having COVID
patients remain on the unit best suited for their respective care. Please see
Caring for COVID Patients on Non-COVID Dedicated Units for more information and education materials.
Masking and Visitor Guidances
Educational Info Re COVID
If you encounter issues accessing information on this portal, have something
to add, etc. - please contact Lucas Divine at